TEXT MESSAGES

Valentine's Day Text Messages, SMS, Text & Quotes (Part 5)

Without love in the world, the week days would be - sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday. Wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day!

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world. Happy Valentine’s Day!

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see and like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart and color my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love can be expressed in so many ways today. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this right now. Happy Valentine’s Day!

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest. Happy Valentine’s Day!

0 comments: