TEXT MESSAGES

Valentine's Day Text Messages, SMS, Text & Quotes (Part 4)

No poems and no fancy words, I just want the world to know that "I LOVE YOU" my princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

Love is like a fire coz whether it is going to warm your heart or burn your house down, you will never know. Happy Valentine's Day!

My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me tight or like a mirror without a reflection. I love you my valentine! Happy Valentine's Day!

Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on and on forever. Happy Valentine's Day!

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

0 comments: