TEXT MESSAGES

Valentine's Day Text Messages, SMS, Text & Quotes (Part 6)

Even though we don't get to be with each other as much as we would like, I just want you to know that in the morning, in the night, you're always on my mind 24/7! Happy Valentine’s Day!

I may be away but I am sure even if we're far apart, distance can never change the love I have for you in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I will love you more especially your happy smile. Your loving face as no one will ever take your place. Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!

You are my angel sent from Heaven above. Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. And I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: