TEXT MESSAGES

Valentine's Day Text Messages, SMS, Text & Quotes (Part 7)

You brighten up my day with the sound of your voice. You bring so much laughter and love. You are everything to me and I was so blessed when God sent you here for me. Happy Valentine's Day!

Even though we are not together this Valentines Day but I will be with you wherever you go my love. Happy Valentine's Day!

Love can make you do things that you have never thought possible. Happy Valentine's Day!

Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything, to just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. And to know that you can feel what love really is, to know, to feel, to love. Happy Valentine's Day!

I love, I love, I love you... nothing else comes out from me but the words that are truly meant for you and that is... I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: