TEXT MESSAGES

Valentine's Day Text Messages, SMS, Text & Quotes (Part 2)

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. Happy Valentine's Day!

Honestly, I don't have the words that would make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart that's aching to see you smile again. Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it so treat it gently, please do not break it. It is full of love that is good and true so please keep it always close to you. Happy Valentine's Day!

Don’t be sad and don’t be mad. I’m maybe far away from you now but I will definitely come o let you feel the warmth of my embrace and the sweetness of my lips. Happy Valentine's Day!

If I could die early then I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel so that I could wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever you feel alone. Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: