TEXT MESSAGES

Valentine's Day Text Messages, SMS, Text & Quotes (Part 1)

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. Happy Valentine's Day!

Even if you have never heard me telling you how much I care, but I never missed the day showing you what I feel. Happy Valentine’s Day!

May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance. Happy Valentine's Day Honey!

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!

My eyes are hurting coz I cannot see you. My arms are empty coz I cannot hold you. My lips are cold coz I cannot kiss you and my heart is breaking coz I am not with you. Be with me my Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: