TEXT MESSAGES

Valentine's Messages | Valentine's Quotations | Love Quotes

It is easier to love than to be loved. Accept love: it will not wait at your doorstep forever.

Love, I've come to understand is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. -Nicholas Sparks

Everyday I look at you constantly, just to make sure you're not just a dream.

It sucks when you love someone you can't have, and have someone you can't love.

I always fall in love everyday...but with a same person.

A woman's heart should be so close to God that a man should have to chase Him to find her.

Any woman that thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming just a little too high.

I couldn't leave you even if I tried, your heart beats inside of me, like a star in the darkest night.

Life goes on. I will be strong. I'm gonna be okay. Even without you.

Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you.

~random sources~

0 comments: