TEXT MESSAGES

Valentine's Day Quotations (Part 3)

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.
- Leo Tolstoy


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where I does not exist nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.
- Pablo Neruda, "Love Sonnet XVII"


Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.
- Dorothy Parker


Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
- Zora Neale Hurston


I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.
- Alice Walker

0 comments: